|Let’s face it – True Love is what we all want.|
We want someone to do life with, to laugh with, to grow with.
We want our special person, our soul mate – and in order to have and actively create this – we need to know a few things first… which is exactly what this article is about.
True Love happens when you’re entire being, body, heart, soul, and mind – believe in the possibility of loving that person infinitely.
When you believe that no one but you could love them better and there is nothing that they could do that would put them outside of your love.
If you can imagine that – then you are well on your way because believing in true love – is the foundation for creating it.
In addition to believing that it could be True Love – there are other practical things to look at in your relationship to help you understand your bond even further.
Here are a few key questions to consider:
1. What are their priorities in life? Are you in them?
2. Are your thoughts, needs, goals, and desires of equal importance to theirs? How do they express that?
3. When they speak of you to others, can you hear the excitement, pride, and gratitude in their tone, expressions, and words?
4. Do they share their inner thoughts, feelings, needs, and desires with you? Are they able to be honest and vulnerable?
5. Do they desire to know your deepest sexual truths? If so, can they hear you with love and without judgment?
6. Are you both willing to grow into better versions of yourself in order to create the best relationship possible?
7. Do you truly listen when they speak and honor their experience as valid as you own? How do you show that?
8. Do you desire to support them (especially when it is inconvenient) in becoming the best person they truly want to be?
9. Are you willing to change your behavior in order to create the most extraordinary life with this person?
10. Are you committed to growing together sexually? How do you show that?
11. Would you be honored to have a child just like them?
As you take the time to answer these questions… really consider all sides. Go slow. Be gentle with yourself.
After you watch, I would love to hear from you.
What’s one insight you had from watching this? How do you see your relationship differently and what’s one action you can take TODAY to make it better?
You don’t need a conflict-free relationship to create True Love – You only need a love greater than the conflict.
True Love happens when you embrace the struggles, see each other as a gift and commit to growing together.
And…You can do this!!! You can trust yourself to Love.
Thank you for reading, watching, and allowing me to be a small part of your week. I am sending love your way and look forward to connecting next week.
Please feel free to share as much detail as you feel comfortable with. Your story may be just what someone else needs to have a major breakthrough in their life. We are all on this journey together.
Important: please share your thoughts and ideas directly in the comments below and practice kindness. We are all in this journey together and it takes great courage to share your story. Links to other posts, videos, etc. may be removed.
I am honored you are here. Thank you so much for watching,
sharing, and inspiring our community with your experiences and wisdom. It matters and it makes more of a difference than you know.
learn 5 steps to the best orgasms of your life with my free Orgasm Guide